Types of Information We Collect
Nonpersonal information is data about usage and service operation that is not directly associated with a specific personal identity. This Web site may collect and analyze nonpersonal information to evaluate how visitors use our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Our site may use a feature of your browser to set a "cookie" on your computer.
- Cookies are small packets of information that a Web site's computer stores on your computer.
- Our Web site can then read the cookies whenever you visit our site.
- These cookies allow us to use the information we collect to customize our Web site experience so that your visit to our site is as relevant and as valuable to you as possible.
- Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
- We may use such information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service.
- Whatever information we obtained will be treated properly and will not be disclosed to any third party.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use nonpersonal data that is aggregated for reporting about our Web site usability, performance, and effectiveness.
- The nonpersonal data may be used to improve the experience, usability, and content of the site or apps.