International Association of Buddhist Culture
Shin Buddhist, Magazine of Shin Buddhists
Tannisho: tr. by J. Ducor, 1983.
Tannisho: tr. by K. Sasaki and revised by S. Asano, 1984.
Shoshinge: tr. by G. Kell, 1984.
Jodo Wasan: tr. by G. Kell, 1986.
Koso Wasan: tr. by G. Kell, 1986.
Tannisho: tr. by G. Kell, 1992.
Shozomatsu Wasan: tr. by G. Kell, 1995.
On Shin Buddhism:
Shinshu Service Book: ed. by J. Ducor and E. Sasaki, 1990.
Myokonin O-Karu and Her Poems of Shinjin: intro. and tr. by H. Ishida, 1990.
Revised Shinshu Service Book: ed. by J. Ducor and E. Sasaki (IABC Study Group), 2004.
Ojoraisan: Litergy for Birth compiled by Shan-tao-"Hymns for the service at the first watch of the night" (Chinese and English with music for chanting), 2000; revised 2006.
IABC Pamphlet Series
1. Bamboo Rain [Contemporary English haiku]: by L. Rosenthal, 1986.
2. The Nembutsu Way: by Shoken Yamasaki, 1987 (Japanese & English); out of print
3. Shinran and Jodoshinshu: by H. Inagaki, 1992.
4. Shinran et le Jodoshinshu: trad. par J. Eracle, 1994.
5. Shinran et il Jodoshinshu: trad. di S. Marcoz, 1995.
6. Shinran und Jodoshinshu: tr. von D & G. Kell, 1999.
7. Encounter with the Nembutsu Way, interviewed by T. Teramoto, 2001 (Japanese & English).
8. Cristianismo e Jodo Shinshu, Portuguese tr. of A Peel's "Christianity and Jodoshinshu" by A. Andrade, 2005.
600-8342 Kyoto Japan