* WiSP32 program is available:Updated wisp3215.exe program is on the following web; ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/software/win32/wisp/ http://www.jamsat.or.jp/anonftp/software/ http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/ You can receive KISS and TLM data from satellite by WiSP32.
* CFG file is available:Uo5tlm.cfg for UO-22 Kitsat1.cfg for KO-23 Kitsat2.cfg for KO-25 are in wisp-tlm.zip on the following web; http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CSER/UOSAT/amateur/software/wisp.html Tmsat1.cfg for TO-31 is on the following web; http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CSER/UOSAT/amateur/tmsat/ Uo12obc.cfg for UO-36 is in uo12tlm.zip on the following web; http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CSER/UOSAT/amateur/uosat-12/
* DTLM program is available and Example:Updated dtlm.exe program is in uo12tlm.zip on the following web; http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CSER/UOSAT/amateur/uosat-12/ Command example for TO-31 >dtlm /f tmsat1 /r 99051801.tlm /mp Command example for UO-36 >dtlm /f uo12obc /r 99042300.kss /mc You can dump to the 'Spool.tlm' log file immediately by Pause key and double D key strokes.
* TLMDC4 and KISS2ASC program are available:Tlmdc4.zip (tlmdc4.exe) ...........Telemetry Decorder http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftpsoft.html Kiss2asc.zip (kiss2asc.exe) .......Converter from kiss to ascii http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftpsoft.html Firstry you must get 'KISS file' from the satellite with WiSP32. And you specify this got KISS file name on DOS_PROMPT, then 'Tlmdc4' will be automatically decoded to the numerical data. Or you may convert into the ascii from the kiss with 'Kiss2asc'.
* FFTDSP program is available:FFTDSP program (English) http://www.webcom.com/~af9y LTCONV converter to BMP (Japanese) http://www.din.or.jp/~m-arai/data/ LVIEW converter to GIF (English) ftp://ftp.law.cornell.edu/pub/LII/Cello/
Back to Home Page