Enhanced Feed Preview
Enhanced Feed Preview is a Firefox extension proposed at "Another 朝顔日記 - Enhanced Feed Preview" (written in Japanese). It shows feeds using author style sheets insted of Firefox built-in Feed View if they have style sheets.
- If a feed has author style sheets, show the feed using it.
- Otherwise, show the feed using Firefox built-in Feed Preview.
- Show subscription message for the feeds which have author style sheets.
- Once you subscribe a feed, the subscription message for the feed won't be shown.
- You can show the subscription message again through options.
- Compatible with: Firefox 2.0 - 3.0a3
- Included locales: en-US, fr-FR, it-IT, ja, nl-NL, pt-BR, ru-RU, zh-CN
- 1.0.1 (2007-02-09)
- New: Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR) locale by humbertosartini.
- New: Dutch (nl-NL) locale by markh.
- New: Italian (it-IT) locale by MatrixIsAllOver and l0stintranslation.
- New: Russian (ru-RU) locale by Quicksilver tears.
- New: French (fr-FR) locale by myahoo.
- New: Simplified Chinese (zh-CN) locale by WangKing.
- Updated: Compatible with Firefox 3.0a3.
- 1.0 (2007-01-27)
- Fixed: Multiple notification bars may appear if opening same feed in multiple windows.
- Improved: English (en-US) locale.
- Improved: Extension icon.
- 0.2 (2007-01-18)
- Improved: Some messages, menu items and etc.
- New: Extension icon.
- Fixed: Stops working when you reload a feed with notification bar shown.
- Fixed: The title of "Choose Application" dialog.
- New: Firefox 3.0a2 support.
- New: English (en-US) locale.
- 0.1 (2007-01-16)
- Released first version.