Call for Papers
ASim2014 will provide a platform for professionals, designers, engineers and students exchanging ideas, knowledge and information about building performance simulation. We invite 400 word proposals for papers on all of the following topics from academic, research, consulting, industry and intermediary, by June 6, 2014 (the deadline has been extended from May 26).
- Building physics
- Simulation and real performance
- Simulation in design practice
- Simulation for regulation/code compliance and certification
- Simulation for commissioning, controls and monitoring
- Software/interface development, test and validation
- Simulation to support commissioning, controls and monitoring
- Case studies of building simulation application
- Advanced building simulation
- Community/urban scale modelling and simulation
- Occupant behavior in buildings
- Indoor environment: comfort, air quality, lighting and acoustic simulation
Submit your abstract through the submission and review website from HERE.
The closing date is June 6, 2014. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by June 20th, 2014.
(The deadline for the abstract submissin has been extended from May 26)
- The review process has twofold stages;
Abstract review (1st stage) and Full paper checking (2nd stage).
- The 1st stage;
Abstract review on the point whether each of papers is acceptable or not.
- The 2nd stage;
Full paper checking on the following points; whether the manuscript obeys to the Guideline in terms of format; whether the manuscript successfully avoids to take a position that is free from any particular advertisements from commercial, political, religious points of view.
- The Scientific Committee determines whether the paper should be presented in an oral or a poster. There will be parallel sessions and poster sessions.
- All paper for Asim2014 will be published in a volume of conference proceedings (might be in a form of CD-ROM) that is labeled with “Each of contributions is fully Peer-Reviewed”.
The deadline for the abstract submission has been extended from May 26 to June 6, 2014.
|June 6th, 2014||Abstract submission deadline|
|June 20th, 2014||Abstract acceptance notification|
|August 11th, 2014||Camera-ready draft deadline|
|September 16th, 2014||Final acceptance notification|
|November 28th, 29th, 2014||ASim2014|