- CopyTo Synchronizer has been released as freeware.
- Windows 7 support: x86/x64(64bit).
- Added shell extensions for x64 Edition.
- Added support for Windows 7 taskbar features.
- Added Windows Vista compatibility.
- Added the macro for which the drive letter is specified by the volume
- Added the following option on the project properties: Turns off the
encrypt attribute after copying each file.
- Improved : Allows the copying of encrypted files to destination that does
not support encryption.
- Removed the animation displayed when the file is processed on the progress
Windows Vista Compatibility
- CopyTo Synchronizer is compatible with Vista.
- Task Controller has the following function limitation:
- Works if run as an administrator.
- Task Controller cannot make a new trigger or modify the triggers. As an
alternative, use Task Scheduler Windows interface. [Control Panel]-[System
and Maintenance]-[Administrative Tools]-[Task Scheduler]